PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PURCHASING.
Only graduates of a 9-Day or 10-Day Poppy Perinatal Yoga Teacher Training can download this manual.
NOTE: Anyone who has finished the 9-Day or 10-Day Poppy training can view the manual for FREE anytime as long as you have an internet connection. The free version of the manual isn’t downloadable. The link to the free manual is in our private Facebook Group “Poppy Perinatal Yoga Teachers.”
To purchase the manual…
- Input the discount code to reduce the cost from $40k to $20.00 USD.
- When you fill out the order form, please input the email address that Poppy Perinatal Yoga has on file for you – or else you won’t be able to purchase this manual. (Hint: It’s the email address where you received the official message about purchasing this manual.)
- Download the manual. You can view the PDFs on your device or print it out.
- The PDFs are password-protected. Your password will be emailed to you immediately following your purchase.
- You can purchase the manual one time only for each version that is released.
Restrictions: Sharing or distributing the manual is prohibited.
Log of versions released prior to the most recent version:
August 23, 2019
p.1 revised Principles of PPY Approach
p.3 revised Basic Pelvic Anatomy
p.4 added brief explanation of how pelvic bones move during birth
p.5 added brief explanation on how soft tissues in and round pelvis impact birth
p.9 revised for more inclusive language
p.10 revised Role of Pregnancy Hormones for gender inclusivity
p.22 revised “Breathe” section of Prenatal Exercise and Movement
p.39 revised for more inclusive language in “…Diastasis…” section
p.41 revised “Open and Stabilize Shoulders, Hips, Legs” section
p.43 revised for gender inclusivity
p.44-46 revised for gender inclusivity
p.49 revised Why Optimal Breathing is Important
p.50 revised for more inclusive language
p.55 revised “Levels of Core Exercises”
p.56-77 revised a few classes in the Class Sequence Examples, esp core exercises
p.124 revised “Your Credential” section
Bibliography – added a source
Asana Section – revised for more inclusive language
Asana Section – revised Deep Breathing, Arm Glides, Hip Hike, Pelvic Tilts
Asana Section – deleted Triangle with Hand on Wall
Asana Section – added new poses: Standing Quad Stretch, Foot to Sacrum Release with Strap, clarification for hand position in supine core exercises, Micro-Twisting Quadruped, Seated Spinal Twist Repetitions with Self Hug, Squat with Roll, Squat with Load, Arm Glides and Heels Slides Combination, Scissors Straddle over Block, Calf Stretch with Chest Opener
October 25, 2018 – added “Principles of Poppy Perinatal Yoga” article and revised credentials section in “Homework, Yoga Alliance, Assisting” article